Menu
bogdan12093
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Webmail is affecting internet broadband?

Basically , i have this issue with your service , i see on My status area that are some problem with the webmail , But i think that the internet should work.. btw My hub3.0 is flashing green light (the bar)
0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail is affecting internet broadband?

A webmail issue would be separate from a broadband issue. The service status page will show any known issues. If there are none showing up, phone virgin, if a tech is booked, this will be cancelled if it is identified as a fault in the area.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail is affecting internet broadband?

Hi bogdan12093,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to read you are having an issue with your broadband connection.

I've taken a look at your connection, the downstream power levels are too low at -16 dBmV, the upstream is too high at 57 dBmV and locked onto one channel. As this can have an impact on your broadband I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to check this for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos