Menu
stainlesssink
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Waiting for repair to existing services

Been a customer for too many years to remember, services have been degrading over time, decided to upgrade yet again to the full 200 service, new Hub and TIVO box on or around mid Jan 2017

Install date came and the tech's discovered the incoming fibre/cable is damaged and recorded as so from 6 months ago, but it appeared not to have been actioned.

Broadband Services stopped at last visit about 3 weeks ago, can no longer work from home, the TV function is now unuseable as the existing TIVO box cannot get updates, so no recording, no TV guide or info etc.

Several calls to generic customer services leads no where, current planned repair date 13th March 2017, our house security, CCTV, Internet of things has completed failed due to lack of service no one is listening or responding. Alas the Bills still show full service charges...!

Does anyone have any contact details for someone in authority whom can actually take responsibility and respond to the query appropriately ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Waiting for repair to existing services

Hey stainlesssink,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the forum Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with the level of service we're providing at the moment, I want to do all I can to help. I'm not able to find your account right now, so I'll just drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm additional info.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos