Menu
Jodoba
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WPS Pin

I am struggling to gain access to my router. My Virgin contact says my WPS Pin should be 8 digits long but the number on the router is nine digits long beginning and ending with a zero. Do I omit one of the zeros and if so which?

Help! Jodoba.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WPS Pin

Hi there Jodoba,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with the WPS pin.

It's a difficult one to answer, as I am unable to locate your WPS pin from this side at present.

It may be worth trying either way to see if they give you any joy.

I can also see on the account that there is actually a free upgrade available for me to process for you. This would be an upgrade to the Hub 3.0 with a speed uplift.

I've sent you a private message for us to chat about this some more.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
tobych
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My problem is, I need a WPS PIN to log into 192.168.0.1

The label on the Superhub (supplied Oct 2016) states the Settings Password. No WPS PIN is given

(The stated Settings Password is 8 digits, the format for a WPS PIN. Is this a label misprint, and if so what's the Settings Password)?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey tobych,

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to access the hub due to not having the WPS pin.

We need to clear data protection in order to supply you with this information, I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can run through this.

Drop me a reply when you get chance and we'll take it from there Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos