Menu
Reece17
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Engineer Cut Us Off

An Engineer was in our estate working yesterday at 12 (Millfield, Sittingbourne) and since then our broadband has not worked! I have checked every cable even outside the property i know for a fact it is not on our end but the incompetence of the engineer in our estate and every other time a new customer gets connected ours is turned off no warning never asks first its a joke and very unprofessional,

We have now been told an engineer wont be out till monday even though an engineer lives around the corner its not good enough i should have listened to people who said the service was **bleep** because of this is how your engineers act you wont jave many customers in the next few years!!! Sort it out i pay for a service i expect it or i will be contacting Ofcom and going with sky!!! Less speed but no point having faster internet if its never on!!!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Engineer Cut Us Off

Hi Reece17,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with this!

I'd like to look into this for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos