Menu
Marcin82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Very slow internet

For about 2 days im experiencing a slow or no connection at all ive reseted the router 2 times im paying a lot for 100mb/s and all i get is 80kb really? I demand an answer and i want my connection fixed and up and running. THANK YOU!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Very slow internet

Hi Marcin84,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posing.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've run some tests on your connection and there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004807773 and with a review date of 1st February 2017.

As this will have an impact on your broadband during peak hours, are you able to complete speed tests through a wired connection please at different times of the day for us to check?

Can you reply back to me on this thread instead of creating new ones to keep the conversation together.

Thanks

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Jack777
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Make sure the hub is in a open space and not behind the TV or in a drawer so it can connect easier with other devices. Also make sure the hub is in the middle of the house to get the best connection. Try running a speed test using the speed test app on the App Store.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Marcin84,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posing.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've run some tests on your connection and there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004807773 and with a review date of 1st February 2017.

As this will have an impact on your broadband during peak hours, are you able to complete speed tests through a wired connection please at different times of the day for us to check?

Can you reply back to me on this thread instead of creating new ones to keep the conversation together.

Thanks

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos