Menu
boreeto
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VM super hub - modem mode loses connection

I have a VM SuperHub Its showing the following on the Web UI Hardware version: 2.00 Software version: V2.39.02 I usually use it in Modem mode as I have a 3rd party router because the stock VM router access control settings dont work the way I need them to. My problem is this: every so often I'll loose internet connectivity, I dont know why this happens but to reset it I have to put the VM suberhub back into "router" mode and then back into "modem" mode. This would occur at the most once a week which was livable, but now its happened twice in the last 2 days and always seems to be around 10pm at night, although this could be a coincidence. Is this a known problem and is there anything I can do to mitigate it happening so often? I really cannot use the hub in router mode as I said before due to the way the IP filtering works its not useable for me. Thank you!
0 Kudos
boreeto
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM super hub - modem mode loses connection

Ok I called through to the helpdesk and they will be sending me a new router so I'll give this a try to see how that works
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM super hub - modem mode loses connection

Hey there boreeto,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your Superhub, good to hear that you're getting a replacement.

I hope it's already arrived and it's performing well for you, but if there is anything at all that we can help with, please just ask.

Thanks again for posting,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos