Menu
Lukeyoung1992
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Used all my data

So as my title says i have now used all of my 8GB of data and have to wait untill the 12 of december, why you ask?

Because of virgin broadband, yeah virgin is great if i want to download games and stuff, but can i play these games online, can i **bleep**, because my broadband keeps dropping on my pc, and i have used all my data on my phone because i enjoy watching twitch tv and youtube but i cant do it on wireless because virgin keeps dropping so have to use my data
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Used all my data

Hiya Lukeyoung1992,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

I've managed to locate your account, the line and hub are showing as fine. There have been no time-outs reported since the router has been online.

Does this happen on both wired and wireless devices? If it is just wireless you can change the wireless channel to improve the connection.

If it happens on wired also, do you notice any lights change on the router at all?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos