Menu
prasadkamdi
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to connect underground WIFI

Hi team, I am a virgin broadband user. I am trying to connect my iPhone 6s to under ground virgin media WiFi however every time I get error WiFi cannot identify server identity. I have followed all the procedure mentioned in the blogs and forums however no luck, even I have reset iPhone settings. My android phone was able to connect. Please suggest me a solution.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to connect underground WIFI

Hey prasadkamdi,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy I'm sorry to hear your iPhone 6S is unable to connect to the London Underground WiFi network. 

I'm sure the answer is yes, but does the device connect to other wireless networks without issue? If that's the case, I will need to pass the details over to a dedicated team for further investigation. Let me know when you get chance and we'll take it from there.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
prasadkamdi
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, my device iPhone 6s connects to other wifi network.
~ Prasad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Prasad,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have passed your details across to the relevant department who will be able to assist you further in regards to this issue.

They will be in touch with you shortly either by phone or email. 

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos