Menu
Kyllerbuzcut
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying to report a fault but no other way to do so other than on here

Been on here trying to find an email contact, as I don't fancy spending an hour or more on the phone, just to get through to someone who doesn't understand my accent etc. 

Every option takes you round in circles until it finally tells you to call 150.

I don't have a physical landline phone I can use to call 150 with, and I'm not wasting money using my mobile, just to end up being on hold forever, and then having a hard time tying to talk to someone in another country. They do their best, and are trying to do their jobs - most of the outsourced customer service people do try their best, but it is no substitute for being able to talk to someone here - as long as they know what they are talking about.

I am just hoping one of the VM team read this - they seem to answer people on here.... sometimes. 

It seems like such a simple thing I want to do - report a fault. A fault I have put up with on and off for over a year now. It never lasted long enough to be that worried about before now, but now the wifi has gone totally dead for about 2 days now.

I have tried every option I read about - logging in to the actual hub and trying all the various options, and even reset back to factory settings, but still the same. It is definitely still broadcasting, because my devices can see the network and pick up whenever I change the name of it - but nothing is able to actually log in. Nothing has changed in the house and there is no interference from outside either. I am actually wondering if the supposed fix that is being attempted to the broken  superhub 2's has broken something with all the other routers. (Mine is an older router).

Earlier today the service status said something was being fixed in the area. That looks like it has been completed now, but things are still the same.

0 Kudos
Kyllerbuzcut
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to report a fault but no other way to do so other than on here

Still same issue today
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear about the connection fault experienced Kyllerbuzcut,

I've located your account and I'm unable to detect any faults via the network segment, however, there does appear to be a high number of timeouts present via the equipment levels.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Kyllerbuzcut
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone have an email contact, or any other way to contact cancellations APART FROM on the phone?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Kyllerbuzcut wrote:

Does anyone have an email contact, or any other way to contact cancellations APART FROM on the phone?

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 16.36.16.png

Chat option but otherwise you could go via the complaints route but remember to make it recorded delivery.....

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kyllerbuzcut,

I have responded to your private message so that we can chat some more.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos