Menu
turkishann
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Think it's time to part with virgin

Been a customer for 20 years

internet dropping having to restart the router, got 3mb the other night less than 1mb last night, took half an hour to come in, just called and the guy was so arrogant and unhelpful saying it was fine now, well it's not been all working properly all week, so unhelpful still not got a solution, had to hang up as furious, problem still not solved, what am I paying for?

customer service is not good, I think he thought I was lying

0 Kudos
turkishann
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Think it's time to part with virgin

Just complained in writing, the internet is extremely slow again this morning 

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

turkishann wrote:

Been a customer for 20 years

internet dropping having to restart the router, got 3mb the other night less than 1mb last night, took half an hour to come in, just called and the guy was so arrogant and unhelpful saying it was fine now, well it's not been all working properly all week, so unhelpful still not got a solution, had to hang up as furious, problem still not solved, what am I paying for?

customer service is not good, I think he thought I was lying

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Also, TBH, the more that complain paints a picture to CISAS, and in turn OFCOM might get involved, it might be a small percentage, but its a big enough percentage to make heads turn.

Don't procrastinate, go and do it.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

turkishann wrote:

Just complained in writing, the internet is extremely slow again this morning 

Post your power levels and logs from the Hub. Are you using wired or wireless connections?

Also set a TBB monitor, www.thinkbroadband.com/ping  this will give you a 24x7 monitor of your incoming signal.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Turkishann,

Sorry to hear you're getting poor speeds. I've just checked your connection and can see that your downstream power levels are too high which will be the cause of the poor speeds and drop out's you've been experiencing. We'll have to get a technician out to adjust this and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time.

To view your private messages just click the envelope at the top of the page.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos