Menu
manhei
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is no Internet connection

I have a Dell XPS 15 and the Superhub 3.

When browsing the net, every few minutes the page refuses to load then after a few moments the 'There is no Internet connection' page appears.

When I run the diagnostic tool on my router home page, it states that there is 'no internet connectivity'.

When I run the test on the Virgin Media service status page, it states that 'we're trying to sort it out for you.

This affects the internet on all my devices. but it only happens when I'm using my Dell laptop.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: There is no Internet connection

Hi manhei, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and your connection seems to be ok from this side. 

Are you using a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired. Pop the Hub into modem only mode with the computer into safe mode with networking and let us know if it makes a difference. 

I can't see any fault open in your area currently. Is there a reference beginning F00 on the service status page you are looking at? If so what is the reference?

You mention this is mostly happening on the Dell laptop can you advise a little more about what you are seeing on the other devices? 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
manhei
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma

Unfortunately, my laptop does not have an Ethernet port so I am unable to try a wired connection.

This is the message I get when I run the diagnostic test on My Virgin Media account:

Virgin Media.png

Whenever this issue occurs, which is every few minutes, none of my devices can get online.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there manhei,

Thanks for the additional info Smiley Happy

Apologies again for this, have you tried a reset on your Hub (pin into the reset hole for 30 seconds)?

Let us know if this still occurs after a reset.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos