Menu
StevieO
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV unable to connect wirelessly to network

Until a couple of weeks ago this wasn't a problem, but now I can't make a wireless connection from my TV to the network. I have VM Superhub. My other devices are able to connect wirelessly, however. A wired connection from the TV to the Superhub also works without a problem. I've reset the TV to original settings a number of times and tried to set up the network connection, but to no real avail (just occasional sporadic and very temporary connection once in a while). I've tried switching the Superhub off and on and I've unplugged the TV a number of times too, again to no real avail. Grateful for any suggestions as to what I might try next. Many thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV unable to connect wirelessly to network

I have moved it for you.

All Replies
StevieO
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I've just noticed I've posted this in the wrong place. I'll put this in the broadband forum. Apologies.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have moved it for you.