Menu
Dalton2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere App & Fitbit Aria Scales no longer connect after Vivid Gamer upgrade

I recently added Vivid Gamer package and since the upgrade, my TV Anywhere App (on iPhone) will no longer connect to the hub and my Fitbit Aria scales have lost connection and won't reconnect.

Everything else works fine and both the app and the scales worked fine until the upgrade.

Has anyone any suggestions?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dalton2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere App & Fitbit Aria Scales no longer connect after Vivid Gamer upgrade

I had planned to do a complete re-set of everything at the weekend.  However, there was an update to

the Fitbit app on the iPhone and it all started to work without me having to do anything!!

Thanks for the suggestions but I think it was down to Fitbit.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere App & Fitbit Aria Scales no longer connect after Vivid Gamer upgrade

Did you get a new Superhub with the upgrade?

0 Kudos
Dalton2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No change of hardware, just added the Vivid Gamer 200 to our plan.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dalton2,

This is strange. If there was no change of hardware then the wireless network should remain unaltered.

Would you try a factory reset of your Hub please? 

Also you may find the below help articles to be useful when setting up your wireless connection:
Optimising your Hub's wireless signal
Changing your Hub's wireless channel

One final thing: Hub 3, by default, has it's 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies set with the same network name. It's a good idea to separate these by naming them differently. When in the Hub's Interface pages go to Advanced Settings > Wireless > Security > change the name next to WiFi Network Name (SSID) for one or both of the frequencies and click on Apply Changes.

Let us know how you get on, and welcome to our Community Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Dalton2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had planned to do a complete re-set of everything at the weekend.  However, there was an update to

the Fitbit app on the iPhone and it all started to work without me having to do anything!!

Thanks for the suggestions but I think it was down to Fitbit.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dalton2,

Ahh well so long as it's all fixed I don't mind Smiley Happy Thanks for the update - I shall mark your post as 'helpful answer' as it may help someone else with a similar issue.

Don't be a stranger though, pop back to us on here if you ever need help with anything else.

Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos