Menu
Kilus
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

T3 not locked - no service for 5 days

Hi. I have an issue with my broadband since 3rd of November. T3 can't lock and router is unable to get WAN IP address. According to the web there is a maintenance in the area, but over 5 days with no broadband I think is to long. I have contacted customer service and after convincing the lady on the other side that there is problem with the broadband I have managed to get a discount (or should get it next month). The only problem is that maintenance was supposed to finish today - 7th, but now the web update has changed to the 8th. This another day and I can't see the end of it.

Can some let me know what to do next as spending another 30 nim on the phone seems pointless and annoying.

Thank you for advise in advance.

Regards,
0 Kudos
Kilus
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: T3 not locked - no service for 5 days

I have contacted customer service and as suspected nothing. I still got no broadband or actual date when it is going to be sorted out. The finish date of the maintenance moved again, now it is the 10th. This is now a week without the broadband and no communication from Virgin whatsoever. They have offered a credit to my account when spoken to them but the most disappointing is the fact that nobody was able to advise what is the fault and how long it is going to take to resolve!

I will keep posting just to show how long it takes virgin to resolve issues.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: T3 not locked - no service for 5 days

Hi Kilus,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can't see any open network issues. I can, however, see an issue with your upstream power levels. This is likely causing the issues you've described.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to sort it out.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos