Menu
Warblers01
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub resetting/internet connection dropping

Hello, my recently replaced Superhub has reset itself again around 4 times in the past hour. I've checked my 'router status' and have found the following on the network log - does it mean I have an error...?

Network Log

First TimeLast TimePriorityError NumberDescription
 21/01/2016 20:52:22  21/01/2016 20:52:22  Critical (3)  82000400  Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; 

Any advice greatly appreciated - thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub resetting/internet connection dropping

Hi Warblers01

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of service that you've been experiencing. I can't see any fault tickets raised and there are quite a few time outs occurring when checking your connection. I'd like to organise an engineer visit to look into this further so I'll send you a PM to get this arranged. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Warblers01
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oh my, Superhub has been terrible this week! WiFi has been dropping at least 6 times per day and as I work from home, it's very frustrating! Having browsed some of the topics here, it seems I'm not the only one encountering a problem.... Are there issues with connections in my area or I wonder if I need to have a new Superhub....?? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Warblers01

I am sorry you are having problems with intermittent wireless, it can be so frustrating. I notice that the hub downstream power levels are too low and this may impact you. The Superhub has only one CPU and we have found that if the modem power levels are on the edge it can load it up and not leave enough time to handle the wireless demands. I think the best way forward would be to arrange an engineer visit please.

I will send you a private message to arrange an appointment.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos