Menu
NeilPhillips777
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub dropping connection saying password incorrect

Hi there, this is in relation to the symptoms in the following link - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-wireless/WiFi-keeps-refusing-connections-quot-in...

Basically I have a Superhub 2ac which will periodically drop wifi connections. On devices that this affects you can see the wifi but it says that the password is incorrect despite nothing being changed on the hub. The only solution is to reset the hub and then all of the devices can connect automatically. Ethernet works fine and has always worked fine. I have gone through a factory reset with Virgin Media's technical team, changed wireless channels, SSIDs etc. all to no avail.

Any assistance anyone could give would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
freeze101
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub dropping connection saying password incorrect

Have you tried changing the password for your network then forget (delete) the network from your  wireless devices then start fresh adding the network back to your devices with the new network key ? Might be worth a try .

0 Kudos
NeilPhillips777
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes thats also been done to no avail.
0 Kudos
freeze101
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that,Have you tried all the usuals like factory rest etc ? I dare say you have,Im sure someone on here will be able to help or point you in the right direction hope you get it sorted soon.
0 Kudos
Robertlyon
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just wondering if you ever found a fix for this as I'm haveing very similar issues
0 Kudos