Menu
Shanksey
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub disappears off LAN

Intermittently I experience the loss of my connection to the outside world.  I run a pretty standard small business network with 20 PC's, some DVRs, some network printers etc.  Each time this event occurs I check my internal LAN gear including switches etc and everything checks out okay.  I can still see and talk to everything on the LAN side of my HUB.  BUT when I try to access the HUB via any PC on the LAN or even via a PC directly connected to the HUB I get no response from the HUB itself.

Each event like this requires a power cycle of the HUB.  No big deal to fix but dealing with the irate PC users is becoming a bit of a pain Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub disappears off LAN

Hi Shanksey,

Welcome to our Community though I suspect you may require other means of support with this issue. Your IP address (from which you posted on here) identifies you as a VM business customer - this Forum provides residential support.

If you do have a business account please seek help on this page - there's a Chat Now option on the right too.

However, if you do have a residential account you'd like help with just post an update on here and I'll send you a private message requesting details to help me locate your Hub data.

Thanks & good luck Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos