Menu
cheeseboard
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub FUBAR?

Have a small collection of computers, tablets, and phones that all connect wirelessly and one main computer that is always connected via wire.  Now the main computer stays connected to the'net all the time but the ones that connect via wireless drop in and out; usually a hard reset of the hub will cure these symptoms for ten minutes or so but this in and out behaviour repeats after about the  ten minutes are up.

With this on and off behaviour feels like a loose wire inside or a temperature dependancy or a ... rather than a setting. 

With the wired portion working all right but the wireless not seems the modem part is working as normal.

Is this a known problem with the hub and I just have to adjust a setting or is the Hub knackered and I need a new one?

Superhub 2   upto 150 Mbps (currently 146 Mbps)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub FUBAR?

Hi cheeseboard,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your connection.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and I can see some timeouts in the log that don't look too healthy! I'd like you to reboot the Superhub to clear the logs. I can then monitor and see if there's an issue.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Jodh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
cheeseboard
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers. Josh

Done.  16:34 09/02/2017.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cheeseboard,

Thanks for rebooting for me!

I've re-run my diagnostic and I can still see issues, including a problem with your Downstream Power levels. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos