Menu
davsco1973
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub Disconecting Issues

Hi,

To say i am P****D off is understatement, for the last 4 days i have had nothing but problems with your service, and every single day i have had to unplug and re boot the superhub, to the point where i have even had to do a factory rest of the dam thing  just to get the internet up and running, this is now the 4th day of have no internet this is getting beyond a joke now and i want it sorting, i pay alot of money for a service that you just dont provide, and before you say no its not a problem with windows 10 its everything in the house that uses wifi or wired connection ie SKY Q, mobile phones, tablets and computers, if there is anyone else out there experiencing the same problems let me now please.

JOKE!

One very angry customer 

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Superhub Disconecting Issues

Hey there davsco1973,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to read about your connection problems, it sounds frustrating. I can see you've made multiple posts regarding this, if you don't mind we will stick to one thread so it's easier for us to keep in touch and track the problem.

Reading through other posts you've made it would appear that your Superhub isn't performing correctly, therefore I think it's a good idea that we try a replacement.

I'll get in touch with you via PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm your address.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

davsco1973
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks Heather, i have sent you a PM Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

All Replies
davsco1973
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to add as no one has bothered to answer, i also think superhub is not working correctly especially on 5G, lost count how many times i have to reset this dam thing, getting very annoying now, come on Virgin get your acts together please 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey there davsco1973,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to read about your connection problems, it sounds frustrating. I can see you've made multiple posts regarding this, if you don't mind we will stick to one thread so it's easier for us to keep in touch and track the problem.

Reading through other posts you've made it would appear that your Superhub isn't performing correctly, therefore I think it's a good idea that we try a replacement.

I'll get in touch with you via PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm your address.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

davsco1973
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks Heather, i have sent you a PM Smiley Happy

0 Kudos