Menu
LoobyLouLou
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 registration failure

Hi all

Well 13days into a new contract and now my hub refuses to connect to the internet. Tried turning off and on again, restarting comp, disconnecting and reconnecting cables and still nothing.
Luckily I still have my EE broadband which has never failed over 2 and a half years.

Not a happy bunny
Louise

0 Kudos
PatientCustomer
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 registration failure

I'm having the exact same problem even though there are no area faults and the engineer just came to install a new router last week. Nobody from Virgin seems to want to provide any assistance. Just outright ignoring us paying customers.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there LoobyLouLou,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Many apologies that you are experiencing loss of broadband connection.

I've taken a look at your connection and there is a fault in your area which is causing loss of service. The reference number is F004930402 and the review date is late evening. You can check the progress on our Service Status page, otherwise I will check this in the morning for further updates.

I have also sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LoobyLouLou
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha, thanks for the warm welcome.

Got home to everything running smoothly Smiley Happy
I've got The Following to catch up with and a bottle of wine to celebrate the weekend.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon LoobyLouLou,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm happy to hear all is now working ok, that's great. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the wine Smiley Happy

I hope you and your family have a happy Christmas and a great New Year!

Take care

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos