Menu
Mikeefc78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 headache

Have an issue of no connection coming thru. I can connect devices to it via WiFi but cannot get any pages open. Just takes me to a 192.168.0.1 tool page where it says click on button to find out what the issues are.
The arrow lights on router flash green for a while then red with the baselight flashing green.
It's really annoying because virgin convinced me to change to this hub and have had no Internet for 3 days now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 headache

Evening Mikeefc78,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies that you are having issues with your broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

From checking your connection, the line and hub are showing as fine. There were no faults reported on the day you posted nor any issues on the network that would cause this.

Have you noticed this issue since you posted at all?

If you are still having the same issue, can you post the router information for me please for us to check? To do this type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and click on Check router status. Within here you will have downstream, upstream and network log. You can copy and paste this information, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos