Menu
linco1984
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 connection issues

Hi there,

I've had Virgin Media installed for around 5 months now and we seem to have our internet/wifi connection constantly disrupted. We'll be able to use wifi devices fine for a time then all the lights will start flashing and there will be no connection. it will then come back only to drop out again minutes later. We've tried rebooting etc but nothing seems to cure the problem. In the flat we lived in rpeviously we had BT internet and only had to re-set the router twice in 8 years.

I am bored of calling and having technicians 'send some signals down the line' so thought I would see of anyone else has the same issues?

The 'internet arrows' light flashes gren a lot. I thought this was ponyl when downloading new updates? If so how often are updates released?

Ideally I would like an enginner to come and replace the SH3 but last time we had someone out they assured us everything was fine.

Thanks in adance for any advice you can offer.

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 connection issues

Hi Paul,

I am sorry that you're having these issues, especially so soon after joining us. It sounds as if the Hub might be at fault. Hub 3 should have only the bottom light lit and I wonder if a factory reset might help? Please give that a try if you've not already done so.

If that doesn't help I think it might be best to get an engineer out to take a look. I could replace the Hub but fear there might be another cause. The engineer can offer a replacement if needed. 
Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll schedule an appointment for you.

Let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 connection issues

Hi linco1984,

It's a shame that the new Hub didn't help but at least we have the engineer in place to inspect things further. Keep me updated on what happens please, so I know if further support is required. 
Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos