Menu
schwabescl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3.0 doesn't work

I have been paying a fortune since I upgraded to the super Hub 3.0 , 200Mbps. Some days the internet doesn't work at all , I have restarted the router and done the online "run test " and it seems does not improve ! I don't get any discount for the days that doesn't work properly ! I'm infuriated .If I knew this situation would happen , I would have never changed to virgin ! Trying to reach by phone to get some solution it is a nightmare , apparently they are always busy and keep the call on hold for hours !
I don't know what else to do ! Internet keeps failing constantly. Probably virgin need to send a technician to sort out the issue .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3.0 doesn't work

Hello schwabescl

I am sorry you are having problems with the connection. I wonder if there are a couple of issues affecting you.

Firstly I notice that the area traffic is high at peak times and this may impact perceived connectivity. Do you find it only happens in the evening for example. We would like to carry out some upgrade work, the reference is F003539805 with a current review date of 29 MAR 2017. Please accept our apologies and if you would kindly wait for a few days one of the forum team will be in contact to discuss further.

Secondly it looks like the hub has been continuously online for the last 8 days, at the moment all of your devices seem to be connected by wireless. When you lose connection it may be worth trying a wired device just to see if it is only a wireless issue. 

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos