Menu
DAL1189
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3.0 Page Loading Problems

Hi Guys,
Yesterday My superhub Intermintently not loading things (although now this issue has persisted for the past two hours). Pages won't load and it says on Google Chrome "www.google.co.uk unexpectefly closed the connection "computer doesn't have a yellow or red triangle and still says I am connected to the Internet. Powerless all look fine and there is nothing I can find in the log. Oddly, tweetdeck which I had open kept on loading new tweets and working normally for about 10 minutes after other pages would not load. I have completed a factory reset. Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3.0 Page Loading Problems

screenshot power levels (upstream and downstream) and network log, well take a look.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3.0 Page Loading Problems

Hi DAL1189, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and everything looks ok from this side. 

Are you having this trouble with any other device? 

Are you using a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired and let us know if it makes a difference. Pop the hub into modem only mode and the computer into safe mode with networking. 

It would also help to see a BQM monitor (please be aware link is external and we're not responsible for its contents.

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos