Menu
cj33
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2ac problem

Hi. Our Superhub 2ac which has worked perfectly for 18 months has suddenly developed a problem. The blue tick is flashing (slowly) and the up-down arrow is flashing green (quickly). Everything else looks normal. But we have no internet. Can anyone help please?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
cj33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Superhub 2ac problem

Thanks. I'll do that when I get home this evening. However in the meantime I've checked our service status which says "We know of 1 issue in your area. Network issues might be affecting TV and broadband services at the moment. We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way. Fix estimate 22 February 16:00.". Should I feel reassured?
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

may or may not be the SH - could be an external fault

log into superhub - 192.168.0.1 - DON'T SIGN IN, click router status [top right] - and post the downstream and upstream figures

Tony
0 Kudos
cj33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks. I'll do that when I get home this evening. However in the meantime I've checked our service status which says "We know of 1 issue in your area. Network issues might be affecting TV and broadband services at the moment. We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way. Fix estimate 22 February 16:00.". Should I feel reassured?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there cj33,

Thanks for joining the community, great to see new members Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, I appreciate it's an inconvenience.

I'm unable to find your details to confirm you're back up and running, so please let me know if you're still having trouble and I'll gladly continue to investigate.

Thanks again for posting,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos