Menu
Gilesey
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2ac Dropping Signal

Hi,

I have had Virgin Broadband for years, and have consistently had problems with the superhubs.

Recently however I am getting regular drops in signal from my laptop, phone, tablet, family phones and tablets etc. I try to change web page and it says there is no connection. I retry and it opens. I have frequently to unplug the hub, but nothing is improving.

At my previous house, the online tech support said it was because of thick walls or unusual materials in the house construction. But come on! This is just a higher frequency of the same problem I have now had for over 3 years!!

PLEASE Virgin, do SOMETHING!

I noticed the intial problem was after you "upgraded " the service in our area. Recently you further "upgraded " the service to 200mbps, and the problem intensifies...Coincidence?

0 Kudos
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2ac Dropping Signal

Which hub are you using? SH2AC or Hub 3? There have been some reports of dropping connections of the hubs every now and again, my advice to you as a permanent solution to any other problems would be to actually get your own router as its such a better experience Smiley Happy
0 Kudos