Menu
probbo11
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2 getting fed up

Ever since I've been given a superhub 2 to replace SH1 a while back it just been useless it disconnects constant have called virgin but still cuts out I even bought a seperate router and put it in modem mode by why should I??it worked for a while but it's all starting again . I have gone back to using just the superhub I pay 46 quid a month on only broadband from virgin customer service been poor to the extent the lady I spoke to on the phone was laughing at my frustration over the phone while using my data . The reason I'm using my data is because I got charged 4 years ago for phone calls on my virginmedia line while on holiday they sent engineer out he just cut my linexpensive outside to stop it happening never has been reconnected .please check service I'm close to going elsewhere
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 getting fed up

Hi probbo11, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with disconnects since having a Super Hub 2. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test things from here however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will need some information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 getting fed up

Thanks for coming back to us about this probbo11,

Hope you don't mind me responding on behalf of Adam as he is currently away from the office at the moment.

I've located your account and I can see that the equipment downstream power levels are out of spec.

I've not been able to detect any further issues via the network segment, therefore, I'd like to arrange for one of our field engineers to visit and investigate this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this booked in ASAP.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos