Menu
poprock
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2 freezes up regularly

Hi there.

Our Superhub 2 has a tendency to ‘freeze up’ and stop working – and is doing so more and more often. Almost daily at the moment.

When working normally, the green indicator lights on the Superhub flash on and off. When it freezes, they’re all solidly illuminated and no Internet signal is being supplied, either over Wi-Fi or Ethernet cables. Switching the Superhub off and on again restores service (after a few minutes).

This is getting frustrating, now that it is happening more often.

I believe it’s clear that there is no problem with our supply, but definitely a problem with our Superhub. What’s my best course of action? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 freezes up regularly

Hi poprock, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear that your Hub freezes regularly, I know this can be annoying so apologies for any troubles.

I have tested things from here and everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the logs and all of the power levels are where they should be!

Are you still having these issues? If so, what does the Hubs light sequence indicate when the issues occur?

Also please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, in the top right hand corner before you log in, it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
poprock
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When this issue occurs, all the hub’s lights are solidly lit. Nothing flashes.

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 21.08.17.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-24 at 21.08.33.png

0 Kudos
poprock
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

FullSizeRender.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi poprock, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Super Hub freezing, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and the Hub went offline and online again whilst I was testing, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and carry out some further investigations.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks,

Adam. 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos