Menu
ady321
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2 and VPN

Can anyone help please. since last week I have been unable to connect to my work PC using Windows Remote Desktop Connection. Up till then I had no problems at all everything has run smoothly for a year or more since I had the new hub. I am guessing that there has been a software upgrade at some stage and the settings had been reset. Have gone into the firewall settings and allowed all the pass throughs, even tried in modem only mode, but nothing, cant connect at all. I know its a hub issue as I can connect to work on my tablet when on 4G but not when its on wi-fi through the superhub. Any suggestions please? (Simple instructions please as I'm not a tecki by any stretch of the imagination, just a simple user)
0 Kudos
Liamurphy1920
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 and VPN

Hi have you changed your hub to 3.0? if so that's your problem if not i use a vpn for work and i use the 2.0ac super hub and it's working fine might be the router try replacing it asking for a replacement but i can confirm that 2.0ac is working with VPN's if they have updated any software.

ady321
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 and VPN

Thnaks for that, but I'm still on Superhub 2.. was using VPN okay up until last Thursday, when I could no longer connect up

0 Kudos