Menu
Loughhill
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2 ac issues since update

Hi all. I've been having issues with my connection dropping a few times n hour every hour ,on investigation was told that an update was applied on the last week of January 2017 to my router which was in fact reverting my software back to version 1.01.11 from 2.02 so going backwards ,which has a major flaw making the routers IP lease time being only 1 hour .even if you try and change the lease time to 1 week or 1 day has no impact on the lease time which still stays at 1 hour.my network log is full of errors ,Virgin we need. fix asap

0 Kudos
Loughhill
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 ac issues since update

If you have a superhub 2 ac would you be so kind into going into your router settings and seeing if your software version is 1.01.11 and also if your lease time is an hour not 1 week and if your network log is full of errors .please post your results ,the more people who do the quicker we can get a fix

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loughhill, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your connection. 

The firmware was rolled back as we had trouble with Xbox live connections and the new firmware. The firmware roll back has resolved this issue. 

I have taken a look at your connection and things seem to be ok from this side. 

Are you having trouble with a wireless connection? Are you also having trouble with a wired connection? 

Pop the Hub into modem only mode with the computer in safe mode with networking, let us know if this makes a difference. 

It may also help to see your network logs. 

192.168.0.1 in the browser, log in  Username is admin and the password will be changeme, unless you have changed it.

Go to Advanced settings.

Go to Network Status, copy the results back here.

Got to Net work log, pop those results back here too

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Loughhill
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma ,

i spoke to level 2 who have confirmed that a hot fix was applied and that has sorted out our problems ,which seems to be the case our lease time is now a week ,thanks for getting in touch .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loughhill, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am glad to see that things are looking better for you now. 

If you do need us to take a look at anything in the future we will be more than happy to help out. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos