Menu
Runningman1969
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub2 sync issues

Hi. Please see attached screen shots from yesterday of the network logs for our SuperHub2.

The internet can drop in and out quite frequently which is rather annoying and always at the most inconvenient times. Looks like the SuperHub2 is losing/dropping sync and can take a good couple of hours before it finally manages to "lock in".

Please advise if anything can be done to resolve this issue.

Screenshot_20170330-165155.png

Screenshot_20170330-165000.png

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Runningman1969
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SuperHub2 sync issues

Isolator (approx 15 years old) replaced as the old one are known to cause sync issues. Also replaced the Superhub 2 with a Superhub 3.

Sync issues appear to have been resolved.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Runningman1969,

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to our Community, it's nice to greet a new customer on here Smiley Happy
Secondly please accept my apologies for your poor connection. My tests show a few timeouts but nothing too extraordinary. I'm also not able to detect any issues with the network segment.

From your description of the fault you either need a new Hub or there is a localised problem that needs attention. I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a look, so please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll book an appointment for you.

Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Runningman1969
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Isolator (approx 15 years old) replaced as the old one are known to cause sync issues. Also replaced the Superhub 2 with a Superhub 3.

Sync issues appear to have been resolved.

0 Kudos