Menu
113mountdale
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub2 keeps freezing and is intermittent regulary

Hi,

I have had to contact before concerning the regular very poor performance of my “SuperHub2”

Although the family have several devices (ipads,phones etc) connected to the Wi-Fi, I do not believe it to be excessive. A couple of times engineers have been round and had a look, but soon afterwards the issues always return whereby the Wi-Fi keeps freezing and dropping out.

I spend so much time on the phone to the Helpline who test a few things and say all is OK, but I know from hearing the complaints at home that it isn’t! This also happened last year around this time when I would like everything working well so the family can enjoy any devices over Christmas period that use the Wi-Fi. This takes up too much of my time regularly for a service which I pay a lot of money for each month!!

Overtime we have tried reboots and changing channels but the problems soon re-occur !

We have over the years been upgraded to SuperHub2, TiVo and Super-fast broadband but the problems seem to get worse and someone is always having to reset the SuperHub2!!

Please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub2 keeps freezing and is intermittent regulary

Hi there 113mountdale,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Just so you know I've just replied to your other thread about this, and I've also sent you a PM.

If we could stick to just one thread per topic, it'll make it easier for us to keep in touch.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
113mountdale
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

heather,

i have sent several messages back to you in response to the private message you sent, but still havent heard anything further.

Could you please answer this as this is why dealing with Virgin becomes so much harder and fustrating when you cannot get a response.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey 113mountdale,

Sorry I've not been in touch sooner, I've just now seen your messages.

I've replied to you via PM.

Apologies again for this,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos