Menu
jonesy21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub 2ac

I am having wi-fi connection/speed problems - we have recently had a lot of work done on the house and dust may be an issue. The wi-fi speed ratings vary, sometimes download is about 30Mpbs other times it is about 3Mbps (package says 100!) - is there any way of servicing the Hub - we did try a vacuum cleaner but it was very fine dust - would this be causing the problems?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SuperHub 2ac

Hey jonesy21,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing since having work done in your home. I've just looked at your Hub and noticed that your downstream power levels are out of range. Rather than replacing your equipment, I think it's best if we arrange for an engineer to call around to resolve this. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm a visit.

Speak with you soon,

Take care. .

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey jonesy21,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing since having work done in your home. I've just looked at your Hub and noticed that your downstream power levels are out of range. Rather than replacing your equipment, I think it's best if we arrange for an engineer to call around to resolve this. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm a visit.

Speak with you soon,

Take care. .

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

jonesy21
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All working fine now, many thanks to Heather for her assistance, great service.
0 Kudos