Menu
hendra173
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub 2 - Refusing passwords and dropping out

My super hub 2 is getting more and more unreliable.  The 2g network keeps dropping out and requires devices to re-enter the password, when i attempt to do this i am told constantly that the password is incorrect.

It is possible to fix this by re-setting the router but i am needing to do this almost daily in order to get things working.  My internet speeds also seem to be affected.

Any help would be great

Many Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SuperHub 2 - Refusing passwords and dropping out

prob hub on the way out, might be worth giving it a pinhole reset just to see if that helps. Might also be worth getting a wifi scanning app to see if you're getting much interference from neighbours.

BTW on here you'll have to wait 1-2 weeks before a member of Virgin staff can get to this.

0 Kudos

All Replies
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

prob hub on the way out, might be worth giving it a pinhole reset just to see if that helps. Might also be worth getting a wifi scanning app to see if you're getting much interference from neighbours.

BTW on here you'll have to wait 1-2 weeks before a member of Virgin staff can get to this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi hendra173,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are having an issue with the wireless connection.

As stevedh2 mentioned, it may be worth completing a factory reset of the Super Hub to see if that will help. In regards to the speeds, if you complete a speed test through a wired connection, what speeds do you achieve?

I was unable to locate your account, to check for any issues on your connection. If you can send me a Private Message confirming your address, I can look into this further.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos