Menu
MaryMac1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub 2 Netgear issues - update on fix?

Yesterday my internet completely cut out, intermittent flickers of connectivity for about 15seconds max and otherwise down. 

I phoned VM who firstly said, it's a problem with your router - and they would send someone to in 1.5weeks! They then said that actually it was a problem in my area (22), which I had checked on their status service page but had reported as fine. 

Eventually I spoke to a manger who said that Netgear had done a software release yesterday morning which broke everything...and that they would be releasing again at midnight GMT, with services expected to be fully up and running 3-5 hours after this. 

Internet is still down. Was I just fed a load of BS? Anyone know of any software issues currently or any updates?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub 2 Netgear issues - update on fix?

Hi MaryMac1,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've checked this out for you and there has been an issue with Superhub 2s that has required an update to fix. This has been sorted out now.

The other issue is with network maintenance in your area Ref.(M02966089). Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and have set a review later this afternoon.

I'll check back with you tomorrow morning to make sure everything is OK.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub 2 Netgear issues - update on fix?

Hi MaryMac1,

I've checked the network this morning and the fault has now cleared. I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and everything is looking healthy at the moment.

Let me know if you get any more trouble.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos