Menu
tazisbones
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Super hub port not working

Hi, I have all 4 ports hardwired to pc's ps4 etc but one port has stopped working. If I swap the cable for that of another port the connection is fine so it's definitely the port at fault. Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Super hub port not working

The VM bods take a week or so to get to thread. If it's vital that you have a replacement hub before Chrimbo, that's unlikely to happen. You might ths care to drop into Maplin or somewhere and buy a 4 port switch to provide the extra connectivity.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos

All Replies
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The VM bods take a week or so to get to thread. If it's vital that you have a replacement hub before Chrimbo, that's unlikely to happen. You might ths care to drop into Maplin or somewhere and buy a 4 port switch to provide the extra connectivity.

0 Kudos
tazisbones
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that, it's my first query through the site and any guidance is appreciated. I don't need it urgently and I have enough cover for my equipment just now. But may just contact customer services directly. Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Fine. The reason I didn't just calling it in is that if you get to the offshore call centre, it's a total crap shoot as to whether or not you get a useless script monkey.

0 Kudos
tazisbones
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good point, will maybe hold off with that plan then. Thanks for the tip.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi tazisbones,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that one of the ports on your Hub has stopped working, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I would need to arrange for a replacement Hub to be sent out to you, I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) if you could respond to me there and confirm a few details, I will get this sorted.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos