Menu
Danbudworth89
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 3.0 green flashing lights again.

Hi, I have the super hub 3.0 200mb package no phone no tivo, every now and then it stops working and just flashes the WiFi light and the arrows and the Green light on the bottom, I have reset it multiple times, I have rebooted it from website and even reset the hub and still not working. The 1st time this happened I called and there was no faults in the area so they arranged an engineer but I cancelled as 3 hours later it came back on, and now it has happened again and has been off all day this time with no faults in the area. If anyone has a solution that would be great as it happening more often then I like Smiley Sad thanks
Malgosia_mrk
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3.0 green flashing lights again.

Hi,

I've had the same problem since 2 days which is really annoying as I work from home. Plus, the Vithing guys don't pick up their phones even if I wait 30 min...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3.0 green flashing lights again.

Evening Danbudworth89,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection.

From checking your connection, the upstream power levels are too high at +54 dBmV and for this I would like to arrange for an engineer to check this for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos