Menu
Mattckelly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub / internet not working since Saturday

My internet stopped working on Saturday and I have phoned up several times since to be told it will come back on soon, I have been told estimates of between 2-24 hours. I do have an engineer booked, for 8 days later, but it seems quite obvious from other people's experiences on here that the red light flashing on the superhub is a sign that it is the hub that is the issue (it is around 6-7years old), rather than it being a local area issue as I have been told when I call (which contradicts the general area service status which says all is well).

firstly, I am quite apalled at the customer service I have received thus far, I had an engineer booked on Tuesday, who didn't turn up. I have also been entirely fobbed off when I have called back for explanations and next steps.

secondly, is this not a simple case of replacing the obviously defunct superhub? Rather than wasting your time sending engineers out when this doesn't appear to be a local area issue?

thirdly, why has it take so long to get any help? I was honestly expecting better from Virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub / internet not working since Saturday

Hello Mattckelly,

Thanks for joining the forum, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, this can be really irritating.

Checking your Superhub, I can see that you're back up and running now. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos