Menu
Twinny
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 keeps disconnecting/resetting

Ever since i got my super hub i put it down to 'area faults' but now i know for a fact its not, My super hub 3 just keeps losing connection or resetting (by resetting i mean flashing green lights), this can happen 1 a day or 20 times a day. Im a online gamer and every game i play im always worrying am i going to disconnect or what?, Super Hub 2 was fine but the new one is a complete joke. Does anyone have some sort of fix for this or what?

Ty.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 keeps disconnecting/resetting

Post your upstream power levels, downstream power levels and network logs from the HUBS GUI.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ty,

Thanks for joining the community, great to see new members Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your Hub. I've just attempted to run diagnostics, but your Hub is currently offline so I'm not getting any readings. Do you turn your Hub off during the days? If not, this might be a fault and something for us to investigate further. Please get back to us so we continue to assist.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Mikep1965
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've had the same problem with the superhub 3 for 18 days now got sent another superhub 3 last Saturday 29th same problem called VM sunday and asked of they could send me a superhub 2 as I've heard they don't have the problem, they said yes received today but it's another superhub 3 not 2 this one is still restarting flashing lights really frustrated can only stream netflix for 10 mins before hub restarts.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Mikep1965,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your Hub 3!

I know that Superhub stocks are low in some areas which would explain why you received another Hub 3. Have you tried your connection with your Hub in Modem Mode? If so, does it improve the performance of your connection?

Catch you again soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lucy84
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've been having this problem since the outage last Thursday occurred. Apparently the broadband is back working but my box just keeps resetting and cutting my signal off. I've resorted to using my phone as a hotspot again in my house and I'm now down 5 days worth of internet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lucy84,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are having an issue with your broadband connection. 

On the day you posted there was an SNR (signal to noise ratio) fault reported in your area and this has now been closed as resolved.

Your connection is showing as fine with no errors and the network is running stable.

Is the internet now working fine for you or are there any further issues?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos