Menu
Gabriel1996
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Stuck in creative zone

The technician came to install my bundle package of TV internet and phone all went well until he installed the router and he said there is a problem with it stuck in "creative zone " and that is a problem from virgin and has nothing to do with the router he installed. He calls at virgin and they tell him is the router that's the problem but he disagrees and phones up his manager and explains to him the problem and his manager said that it's a problem at the virgin and they are fixing it as we speak then the technician left saying that the internet should be back within a few hours but here I am the next day and I still got no Internet...
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stuck in creative zone

Not good... and no idea what the creative zone is.

staff will take about a week to get on here with official help.

Can you describe your no internet symptoms.

i.e. what type of superhub you have

what the lights on the front of it are doing.

what exactly happens when you try to use the internet.

0 Kudos
Gabriel1996
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There are no lights on the router beside a white light at the front to show its working. I get the Wi-Fi wireless connection. I can connect to the router and it's showing me 4 lines signal of internet but I have no internet while I'm connected to it.
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok looks like the hub is connected to the internet as the internet light is out.

It may be that its not activated or something. Have a look here as well as try connecting using a wired connection.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

'creative zone' - new one to me - have flagged it to a mod - hopefully get someone here a bit quicker - keep your eye on the thread as they will need info via PM as they will not be able to get your account details - dont post them they will be deleted

Tony
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gabriel1996,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your install. I've tried to check your connection and get this fixed from here but I'm afraid I was unable to locate your account details. I've just sent you a private message requesting some information so I can investigate further. You can see your private messages by clicking the envelope at the top of the page.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos