Menu
Zaffron
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sonos TuneIn

I seem to be losing connection so my Sonos system will not play, iv been in touch with Sonos support as I have also lost my Tune in radio service, they have advised me that there is an outage problem with virgin media causing Spotify problems that will also stop the radio from playing, I have done the online checks that is showing all is ok..
The arrows on the router keep flashing green, please can you help?
Thankyou

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

Helpful Answers
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sonos TuneIn

Hi
We are aware of a small number of reports that some Virgin Media Sonos Tune-In users may be experiencing connectivity issues. We are working with Sonos to identify any issues and will provide an update as quickly as possible.
Thanks

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi
We are aware of a small number of reports that some Virgin Media Sonos Tune-In users may be experiencing connectivity issues. We are working with Sonos to identify any issues and will provide an update as quickly as possible.
Thanks

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
VRomanV
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I also have the same problem connecting to Tunein through Sonos and have been told to contact Virgin Media as it's a known issue you are working on. Its twisting my melons!

0 Kudos
mjcf
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This problem has been going on for many months now. On Sonos advice, I switched (with their help) to alternative channels for BBC Radio 4 and 3 (the main stations I use) and until recently this greatly reduced the incidence of drop-outs. However, even on the alternative channels I have started experiencing serious problems again in the last couple of days. Can you please inject some urgency into your discussions with Sonos, which I know were initiated by them a long time ago?

0 Kudos