Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (67 Views)

Slow broadband

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

Is there an email address I can send a complaint to or do I need to use the online chat or call?

Been having some issues with my broadband (I pay for 200Mb and speeds have been topping out at 8MB at the most on both wired and WiFi) the last couple of weeks and getting no joy from customer service as to when it's likely to be sorted.

First real problem I've had with Virgin Media in over a year of being with them and can honestly say I'm really disappointed in the way this is being dealt with, had to call for an update every time. Get told it should be fixed by XX date and it's not. No communication from them at all. 

Cheers for any advice/help

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3 (58 Views)

Re: Complaints email/process

I could do with getting hold off them I've had it with virgin worse thing I ever did was move over not only do u lose ur internet u lose the tv joke joke joke sat up with a sick child and no tv no internet can't wait to f virgin off if anyone can help me with with a email address I don't want to ring up it's not down to the poor person at the end off the fone and I have some very strong words to say to this so call we are better than every one else
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3 (35 Views)

Re: Complaints email/process

If I find anything out I'll be sure to update this post with the email. Ridiculous that a media company don't have an email channel.