Menu
kris120383
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking service!

Hi Guys

I am about to tell virgin to stick there service where the sun don't shine, I don't want to leave for 3mb bt broadband but I don't want to stay for this service either

Upgraded to 200 mb broadband a gd few months ago as I called up due to poor wifi and got a free upgrade, Well ever since its been nothing but issues, its not a wee fault where im offline for an hour.

At the worst point been offline for a full 8 days, full weekends, I ended up complaining to ceo office and I was compensated and told issues would be sorted but once again no internet tonight.

I live in G716 AREA everytime you call up just told its a complex issue and will take longer than normal, In the last few months there must have been 6 major faults.

Anyone have any advice on how I can resolve this. my neighbours are in same boat fed up with it.

0 Kudos
Mirr
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service!

Change ISP ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service!

Evening kris120383,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Many apologies that you are having issues with your broadband connection.

I've taken a look at your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. The network segment is running stable and healthy, which is good.

How has the connection been since you last posted? Has there been an improvement at all?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos