Menu
Timsilver
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service outage

Since last Thursday (17/11/2016) we have had no broadband service in st17-stafford. Have made numerous calls and been told that there is a fault on the line that means that internet service may be intermittent, though our service is non existent. The modem does not connect at all, despite the service working perfectly for some time prior to this.
Was advised service would be restored within 24 hours but we are now at 5 days in and advised to 'just wait 4 or 5 more days'. Seriously?!
Because the are saying that there is a fault on the line they cannot book an engineer despite the fact that the fault.on the line is supposed to be intermittent and we have a complete loss of service. Any one got any recommendations? Totally pulling my hair out here and ready to start looking for another service provider.
Virgin doing the usual where it is great when it works but if you ever have an issue, the customer service and response is awful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service outage

Hey there Timsilver,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to read about your recent connection fault.

I wanted to check that you're back up and running now, but I can't seem to locate your account.

I'll need to confirm additional info via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos