Menu
shortdonkey18
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Seagate Goflex NAS not connecting remotly

I have a NAS drive from Seagate , this one 

http://www.seagate.com/gb/en/support/external-hard-drives/network-storage/goflex-home/#specs

It worked fine with my Sky router, however now I have switched to Virgin and the Superhub 2, I cant access it remotely from an external PC, i.e at work. It works fine when connected to the network but kind of defeats the purpose if I cant access it anywhere remotely like I did when I was with Sky

I have Opened all ports on the Superhub 2 as supplied by Seagate's support team and have even added the NAS to the DMZ on the Router.

If anyone has had this problem or may be able to help it would be much appreciated 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Seagate Goflex NAS not connecting remotly

Hello shortdonkey18,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

I apologise for the problems you're having with your Superhub 2 and your NAS drive, this sounds frustrating.

I will be honest, it sounds like you've already done everything that I would have suggested. The only other thing to try would be to ensure that all the pass-throughs are enabled from within the security settings on your Superhub.

I will also leave this thread open to allow other members of the community the chance to offer advice.

Thanks again for posting and take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos