Menu
steveabs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Samsung smart tv

Any fixes for drop out of connection between superhub 2ac and Samsung smart tv? Annoying having to reboot or enter password in tv each time. Almost down the root of buying another router but annoying when u pay so much monthly for the service.....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung smart tv

Hi steveabs,

I appreciate you posting back on the community.

Sorry to read you are having an issue with the wireless connection on your Samsung TV.

Have you tried changing the wireless channel to see if that will improve the connection?

Do any other devices notice the disconnection?

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
steveabs
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes been thru all that several times changing channels. Restarting router. Moving router etc. Only the Smart tv loses connection
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi steveabs,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I appreciate the checks you have tried so far but too no avail.

When the TV disconnects from the wireless network, does the network still show on the TV for you to reconnect? Or you do you have to reboot the router all the time to re-gain connection?

Sorry for the questions, I would like like to understand this issue further.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
steveabs
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It will drop off, sometimes will just have to reconnect tv, sometimes will have to re enter password and other times have to reboot. The signal drops on the display wireless image on the tv. The router is approx 20 feet away
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi steveabs,

Thanks for the information provided.

In regards to this issue, I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) to discuss this further.

Speak soon

Sam

0 Kudos