Menu
MarkDyment
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SUPERHUB 3 WIFI DROP OUT

I've had a Superb 3 for a couple of weeks and the WIFI connection keeps dropping out. My iMac says wifi is connected but internet/email won't work. It's intermittent and starts working after a bit but then continues to drop out. I'm not very tech minded so no idea how to fix it. My Superb 2 worked fine before in the same position.

I've read that people had issues with the 3 last year but thought an automatic firmware update would have solved any issues now.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SUPERHUB 3 WIFI DROP OUT

Hi MarkDyment,

I'm sorry that you're having this issue with your Hub. There were reports last year of disconnections with the Hub 3 but that was with modem mode enabled and was subsequently fixed with a firmware update.

I'd like to direct you to a couple of our help page articles on wireless:

Optimising your Hub's wireless signal

Selecting your Hub's wireless frequency

Changing your Hub's wireless channels

Pleas e give the information contained a try and let us know if it helps or not Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Latvian
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SUPERHUB 3 WIFI DROP OUT

Same issue here. Tried everything and nothing changed. WiFi still drops out every 30-40 min. I suspect we have global issue within Virgin superhubs and it doesn't matter which version. My superhub 3 is just month old and problems started next day it was switched on. SAD!

0 Kudos