Menu
Walshes2803
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SUPERHUB 2AC 2.4ghz and 5ghz not working

up until 2 days ago the wifi worked perfectly and now only the wired connection works. i cannot access the wireless from any device. i have rebooted the router multiple times and gone over the settings with a fine tooth comb. when booting up the router will have a stable power blue light and then the arrows will flash green for a while until the tick turns blue at which point the arrows will turn blue, no other lights will come on and i cannot connect any device via WPS. upon further investigation i have discovered that the thin black wire going into the house has recently been damaged (photo attached) and was wondering if this could be causing any of these problems, the telephone is working completely fine and we do not have broadband. i live in a house with 5 people and we all have multiple devices but unlimited broadband.

quick solve please!!!16128913_391943037820896_1553771145_n.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SUPERHUB 2AC 2.4ghz and 5ghz not working

Hello Walshes2803

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems with the wireless and the damaged wiring. At the moment the hub power levels are too high with low downstream SNR so the cable damage may well need looking at.

11.3 dBmV        11.5 dBmV        11.6 dBmV        11.6 dBmV        11.4 dBmV        11.6 dBmV        11.5 dBmV        11.1 dBm

34.2 dB        34 dB        34.2 dB        34.2 dB        34 dB        34.4 dB        34.2 dB        33.9 dB

Perhaps also the hub wireless is broken, all in all best one of our engineers takes a look please. I will send you a forum private message to arrange an appointment.

Thank you, speak soon.

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Dxb430
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having the exact same issues but my wires appear fine.

I have only had the device for a year it surely cannot be broken already
0 Kudos
wildswan
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

same issue here since reboot wifi seems not to work as expected but ports do for hardwired devices.

has the reboot taken a new update that's broken something to do with wifi?

I cannot connect ipads, Samsung phones, wave heating control, etc.

Super Hub Version

Software Version    "V1.01.14"
Hardware Version    1.03

0 Kudos