Menu
Viki10
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

SNR

Hi I had red colour letter drop at door RP block on 1/3/2027 call back engineer .. I call them same day engineer rearrange for next day but not brother to call up n never turn up . I rang customer three time saying it will be fixed is SNR problem engineer will at your property on 9th march that is ridiculous from virgin media services internet not for 10 days..it's really frustrating call 7-8 times
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Viki10
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SNR

Yes , but I check with my neighbours there virgin media running fine I have call centre 8 -9times they saying it will fix today n working on it But still no connection.at all .I don't mind engineer cuming on 9th but at least my internet connection should resume or arrange engineer earliest to save so many days without internet service..
0 Kudos

All Replies
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you tell the call center you have a RP Block card they are supposed to book an engineer. It sounds like there is an area issue thats canceling your visits
0 Kudos
Viki10
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes , but I check with my neighbours there virgin media running fine I have call centre 8 -9times they saying it will fix today n working on it But still no connection.at all .I don't mind engineer cuming on 9th but at least my internet connection should resume or arrange engineer earliest to save so many days without internet service..
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

RP block means they have physically blocked your with a line blocker as there is interference coming from your house which is affecting the street, you wont get any internet until a technician visits
0 Kudos
Viki10
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ye do agree but why can't engineer visit earlier to fix the problem wen the problem is aware before hand .. if the letter had drop by engineer even virgin media custom should call in advance saying a visit of engineer is schedule please be at home .. wen next day i had engineer visit they did not turn up at all..
0 Kudos
Viki10
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still no update on the same
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Viki10,

Thanks for joining us here on the forum Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your current loss of service, I can see your Superhub is currently offline. I will need to book an engineer visit, I know you've had appointments cancelled before, so I'm going to track this with you an ensure this doesn't happen again. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm a visit.

Speak soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos