Menu
EthanB
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Router settings

My super hub will not let me in to settings. I hardwire connect to its Address, but it says my password is invalid. I'm using the password that I use to connect devices to wifi. Is there a different one I should be using?  Apologies if this is the wrong board. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Router settings

yeah via http://192.168.0.1 logging in using the settings password bottom right on sticker
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hiya @EthanB depending on the hub, if its a hub 2 or previous would be changeme or if using hub 3 password to login into the hub, the password isn't your wireless passphrase/password, unless you changed it to match
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
EthanB
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul. Thanks for the response. It's a week old hub 3, but neither of those passwords are doing it.  I assume I'm using the correct address otherwise I wouldn't get the login screen, right?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

yeah via http://192.168.0.1 logging in using the settings password bottom right on sticker
0 Kudos
EthanB
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorted. Many thanks. 

0 Kudos